Thursday, July 25, 2013

My first follower!

  I have a follower! I'm starting to feel like somebody!
  I have a bunch of posts coming up, featuring my childhood dolls and some that I always wanted as a kid but had to wait until I was an adult to get. So there are loads of dolls and toys on the way. I am on day four of a bad back situation though, so I'm in no shape to take photos, etc, as I can hardly move! I have had to resort to laying on the bed reading and watching the Planet of the Apes movies for the millionth time. They're my 'comfort viewing'. (as opposed to 'comfort food'.) They work really well because I love them so much and since I have seen them so many times, if I fall asleep I haven't missed anything. I know what happens. I always put them on when I'm sick,so now if I'm in an Apes mood when I'm NOT sick and put one on, my family will come in and say, "Don't you feel good?" So keep watching for the doll stories of my life, coming soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy to be your first follower! Rest up and take it easy. Looking forward to your new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I'm feeling much better, thanks!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and don't forget to check out Beastbelle's blogs!

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.