Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's a celebration!

Hurray! Today is a day for rejoicing! I finally found that shoebox of childhood pictures I've been looking for for AGES. Now I can finish those posts that have been in draft for months, awaiting pictures.Also, Ken finally shaved that...stuff,(He called it a beard.) off his face that has been stagnating there since around the end of October. I can't even begin to tell you how much I hated that thing.I kept telling him he looked like Pete Barbutti,(comedian, actor, and 'cordeen' player.).

Disappear in that puff of smoke Pete.You are no more.And by the way, you're freaking me out.
But he didn't care. At last Pete Barbutti has been replaced by Ken.What a relief! (If you're out there Pete, sorry, but you're not the man I married.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.