Sunday, June 15, 2014

Doll-A-Day 150: Tiny Knitted Doll and Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day from Planet of the Dolls and The World family! 

Tammy World and her dad Wally.




Your dad embarrasses you. That's his job. 



And Ken,your wife embarrasses you. That's her job.

 This is my first father's Day without a father. I hope I do better with it next year, but this is a bit close to the event. Ken's taking us out to eat for Father's Day when he gets home from work. That's his favourite thing, so that's the best way for him to celebrate. In an effort to save time today, I will post the goodies from yesterday's Flea Market tomorrow.But today's doll is a sneak preview.
 
She's about 2 and 1/4" tall.


 
To be fair, she may actually be a Christmas ornament, but I got a little boy recently who was very like her, and he didn't have the loop.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.