Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Diet Restart

  I have to welcome our newest follower, but they seem to have gotten lost in the list.(And someone is showing up twice??) I don't recognize anyone new there! Whoever joined in the last week, shoot me a comment so I know who you are and I can check out your blog if you have one. In the meantime, welcome...you know who you are! 
  Well I finally got a new battery for the scale late last week. I weighed myself with the old battery and then the new one. The weights were pounds different! My scale has always given me several different weights depending on the direction it's facing, or just it's mood! So who knows where I was before I got the new battery! So I'm starting over. I'm going from what I weigh today and trying again. It's not going to be easy. My birthday is this month and Ivy wants to make me a cake and Ken wants to take me out to eat. I have a lot of work to do around the house, so maybe that will keep me active and give me no time to want chocolate! I have already gotten ceiling tiles for the bathroom, (They look like an old fashioned tin ceiling, but they're plastic.) So maybe I can make the house and me look better, at the same time!
  I have loads of doll related posts in draft form and they'll be showing up over the coming weeks. Look for one of them today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.