Thursday, February 4, 2016

Rare Ideal Pepper outfit: Hyland Fling

  For those of you interested in Ideal's Tammy and family dolls, I thought you might like to see these pictures of Tammy's sister Pepper's outfit Hyland Fling.(Yes, the 'highland' was actually spelled 'hyland'.)
 

 It's a cute dress with matching tam hat. These are the only pieces I had, but it also included red tights, short black boots,a storybook,and a googly eyed dog with a leash.The dog was a weird little wire bodied dog like the ones that used to be sold as car air fresheners when I was a kid. (I still have a few of those.)
Three snaps in the back. If I'm remembering correctly, the hat band is vinyl.

 Wool fabric and a real metal chain and heart.

Gold buttons and plastic-y pocket flaps, but no real pockets underneath.

The white shirt is attached.
  I can't find the year it was produced.
  I don't have it any more, since I agreed to sell it in exchange for keeping the Skooter doll, or whatever it was, that was also in the auction box. I came across the auction pictures recently though, and since the outfit is rare, I though some of you might be interested, or could use these pictures to help identify this outfit if you find one somewhere.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. As I said in the post, I sold it quite some time ago in exchange for keeping the Skooter doll that came in the same bunch of things.

      Delete
  2. I have one to sell but don’t know how to price it. No hat red tight but has a seam hole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You kind of have to wing it. Look at others that have sold, what condition it's in and how complete it was, and knock off accordingly. It's always hard to figure it out.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.