Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

  First, I keep forgetting to welcome our latest followers. I may be repeating myself, so if I have welcomed you before, just remember I 'm getting old! Welcome to Eibhlin, whose page you can see HERE.And another welcome to Just My Dolls, whose page you can see HERE. Thanks to both of you for joining us!
  And now, a Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there.

From me, and Dolly World and her girls.

"Especially me!" says Tammy World.


  I'm reminded that some people don't have people children, but they have dog or cat, or other animal 'children' that they are 'mom' to, and I want to extend that greeting to them too. My best friend, who has doggy children, had a close call with one of her youngsters  this past week, and she was an exemplary Mom, staying up with him all night for a while.
  Hopefully my kids will spend some time with me on Mother's Day. (Well, Ivy's kind of stuck with me, but Fuzz and Emma may be working.)

My sister, on the left, and me, with our Mom on Christmas, the year I obviously got my Tearie Dearie.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you.The same to you if it applies!

      Delete
  2. Tammy World zachwyciły mnie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She's my alter ego, my mini me. Although, as you can see, I have a much smaller family and a brown haired mom!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the welcome! Cool dolly photos for Mothers Day. The real family photo is equally awesome. It takes me back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thanks for the compliment.I was fighting the wind!I love old family photos. I was lucky enough to find some of my mom when she was very young, and myself at about 1-2 years old, amongst my aunts photos recently. She went into the nursing home and her daughter was going to throw them away!

      Delete
  4. Awwww, Happy Mother's Day! Your dolly pictures and your real pictures are both very precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am writing to let you know that I have nominated this blog for the Great Doll Blog Award. If you would like to accept the award you will need to answer the five question that I've posted on my blog at http://fashiondollmemoirs.blogspot.com/2016/05/great-doll-blog-award.html
    You will also need to nominate 5 other doll blogs to receive the award and post 5 questions for them to answer.
    I wish you the best.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Treesa! I'll have a look at those questions and work on mine.

      Delete
  6. Hope you had a lovely day. It was Mother's Day here on the 1st May apparently, and I missed it! DOH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's different in England too. I had to wish all the friends and family there a Happy Mother's Day. Luckily I saw it on Facebook and caught it.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.