Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #60: 'Hitty' Grandparents

  You may have thought you read this post before, but  due to my internet problems it was accidentally published without having been saved.So as far as I can tell, it was a blank post. Let's try this again!
  Today's doll is two.It's these two wooden dolls.

They remind me of Hitty dolls,so I'm referring to them as 'Hitty Grandparents'.

They stand 7 1/2" tall.

Their necks, arms,and legs are jointed, so they can sit or stand and move their arms. Their heads are wobbly in the neck hole,so they can tilt or turn them.
Their clothes are sewn on.They could do with a wash, but I can't get them off, and I don't want to ruin the dolls.


Grandpa has some pretty rough ears,but at least he has some.

Grandma has a bun,like my grandma used to...but no ears.

They both have simple feet, but Grandma has one foot bigger than the other.

And Grandpa has thumbs, but Grandma just has lump hands.If it wasn't for the fact that she's clothed, I would think maybe she isn't finished.

  I got these dolls in an auction lot, and I don't know anything about them.
So there it is.This post has been redone, and I hope it stays this time!Check in tomorrow to see if I managed to get a post up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.