Saturday, July 22, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017# 203: Shrunken Saturday:Mini B

  This week's Shrunken Saturday doll is this tiny lady.


She's a Barbie Mini B doll.


I think she's this one.


This one's from the third series of Mini B dolls,called  the Lipstick series.


She measures just about 2 1/2" tall.


She's posing with one of my few yard sale buys this weekend (Too much rain.People didn't bother to open.)

Nice for 25 cents.

The other things I got were some vintage pillowcases with hand done lace,a hand embroidered tea towel, and a vintage table runner.


As I said, there was a lot of rain this weekend. Why is everything covered in dirt after rain? Does it rain dirt?!

She can sit down...


But her arms aren't jointed. There are part of her body mold, and can't move. 



Her tiny dress is a simple tube that slips onto her body.
.

Her shoes are painted on


As you can see, my Rose of Sharon is still blooming. 

It will go on all summer. I also have blooms on about 6 or 7 of my tomato plants! It's a bit late, so they may not have time to get ripe before cold weather sets in,but I'm hoping. I also have a grand total of four pears on my pear tree this year Four! The only satisfaction to that is, there are so few that the squirrels haven't noticed them and have left them alone...so far!

 
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.