Friday, August 4, 2017

Doll-A- Day 2017 #216:A Pony Tale Stacie

  This is Barbie's little sister Stacie.


She's taller than the big headed original Stacies that were Emma's favourite dolls.


This Stacie was originally part of a two doll set, with Barbie.


The dolls were based on the movie "Barbie and Her Sisters in A Pony Tale",released in 2013.


She's wearing a riding outfit that also came with a  blue helmet.


Her shirt and jacket are all one piece.


Her jacket is covered with little Barbie heads.


She has strawberry blonde hair.




Tomorrow is Shrunken Saturday.Will I manage a post?!

2 comments:

  1. No internet's a pain! We had that for nearly two months earlier this year and it was horrible. Hope you can sort it out.
    Meanwhile, am I the only one that thinks it's strange how often Barbie's friends and family have her name or face on their clothes? Pretty sure if I wore a shirt with my sister's face all over it, I'd be locked up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've often thought how weird that is too! What an ego,to go around with your own picture on all your stuff too.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.