Sunday, September 17, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #260: Mini American Girl Kit

  Today we're looking at Mini American Girl Kit.


I found Kit and this Kit sized furniture at my favourite Goodwill on Thursday night when I had to take Ivy to work.


Kit is only 6 1/2" tall.


She is missing her shoes, but she has her original skirt,undies, and twin set.






Her sweater set is actually only one piece.



She has cute freckles.


And piecing blue eyes.


The wardrobe was in the wooden house decor section of the store. I thought it was just one of those jewelry boxes until I opened it.



It's obviously doll furniture. 


 Pretty nice furniture too. And body recognize it?


The chair is cute,and just Kit's size.


I actually prefer the little American Girls to the big ones.


And Kit was only 50 cents!


See you tomorrow for another doll.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a great find and at a great price. I love the mini furniture. I agree, the mini AG dolls are so cute. I have a mini Kit as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to have the newer,all vinyl mini Kit. I think she's even cuter.I love this Kit's sweater set, but I also love newer Kit's dress.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.