Saturday, September 23, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #266:Shrunken Saturday: Dollhouse Baby

  This week's Shrunken Saturday is a little girl I got in Canada on our recent trip.


She was laying by herself in a dollhouse in the junk/antique store we visited.


She's happy to now be living in my confused dollhouse.


And she has lots of toys to play with. 


 She's only 2 1/2" tall.


She has wired arms and legs.


She can stand or sit.And she can move her arms.

I found this tiny ship-in-a-display-case at a yard sale in Canada.

Her clothes aren't removable though.


We stopped at only one antique mall on the way to Canada. That was painful, but,we had to actually get to our destination! I did buy a few things there though. I showed you some of them a few days ago. I also got this nice magazine rack for the dollhouse.
 

It looks really good,and it contained something hand made by it's previous tiny owner:

 Homemade doll size 'newspapers' The bottom one is the best: Kids News: Kids your present is bills.


 I love things like this. You may have seen my post on the things I found in the Barbie's New Dreamhouse and the Barbie Dream Kitchen and Dinette, (Which were bought a year apart and yet,amazingly, apparently belonged to the same kid!) My favourite is a shoe box that I bought some tiny toys in at a yard sale. It was labelled on the lid:"Top Secret Rocks DO NOT LOOK".
  See you tomorrow for another doll.

4 comments:

  1. She's cute and I would not have been able to leave her all alone in the dollhouse either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was supposed to be sold with the whole dollhouse, but I talked the employee into selling her to me.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! All the tiny little things! Happily, they all survived the firefighters.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.