Thursday, November 2, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #305:Corolle Girl

  I was gone all day today. We went shopping to pick up some things for Ivy's birthday next week. Since I was gone all day I am falling back on some pictures I already had taken. Today's doll is this girl.


She's by Corolle. I already had her pictures taken because she's on her way out,in fact,already for sale. But it also reminds me to make sure everyone has seen the post I reposted a couple of days ago,about a mom who is looking for a particular Corolle doll (Unfortunately not this one.),to replace a beloved doll that belonged to her daughter who passed away 10 months ago. If you haven't seen that post, please go HERE and see if you can help. As far as I know, noone has found a doll for her yet,


I haven't had nearly as much trouble with The One Hair as I used to, but unfortunately, this girl is a victim of The One Hair curse. That happens when I don't wear my glasses until the pictures are done!


Her brown eyes are sleep eyes,and she has a cute smile.


Her long brown hair has a warm tone.


Corolle dolls with cloth bodies have the name printed on their torsos. This girl also has her original dress, which has a Corolle tag.


Her body tag says 2008.


I like the faces of Corolle dolls. Apart from being pretty, their skin always looks warm and realistic.


See you tomorrow for another doll. Don't forget to visit the post in the link and see if you can help find the Corolle doll in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.