Saturday, December 23, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #357: Christmas Elves

  Hey,my back is much better! I am in only the usual pain today.
  Here it is almost Christmas. I am finally getting around to posting some Christmassy dolls.




When I was a kid I had several of these Christmas elves.or as we called them,pixies. You may have seen my post on the doll I've had longer than any other,my Christmas pixie that my sister gave me for Christmas when I was 2 years old. If not, you can see him HERE.



He looks like a larger version of this guy.


These all came from yard sales or maybe thrift stores.



We had actual snow today. It's supposed to rain tomorrow though, which will ruin everything.


I have been using a little fake tree on the patio table for pictures lately. Today I was going to use it,but the green dye has started to run off. It was all over the base of the tree, and the snow on the table was green underneath. So i had to resort to using real trees!


  See you tomorrow for some Christmas eve dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.