Monday, December 25, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #359: Merry Christmas! It's a Musical Elf!

  To all those who celebrate Christmas,I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Our family:Top left,Fuzzy and his girlfriend Shanna,top right,Ken and his horrible beard,behind Ivy and me,and in front is Emma.

 To the rest of you, I hope your day is wonderful too,and that you aren't sick of my Christmas elves yet! Here's the latest.


This guy is my largest elf.
 

He would probably be over 12" tall if he were all stretched out.



He's a bit faded,but how cute is he?!


I gave him the little vintage Christmas tree. he looked like his arms should be holding something.


He has a couple of special features. He plays music,and he moves. He still works perfectly.

 

Have a great day! See you tomorrow for another doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.